The compression bag is an artifact that can bring a sur […]
The compression bag is an artifact that can bring a surprise to the storage. It is small in size but amazing in capacity. The gospel of small-sized homes is not yours. When you change seasons, your clothes or quilts will have space for storage.
The spring is damp, and there are a lot of clothes and quilts placed in the closet, which is particularly prone to mold. Moldy clothes and quilts affect the aesthetics and have an impact on the health of the body. However, the compression bag can act as a moisture barrier.
In the summer, winter clothes can't wait to be collected; in the winter, summer shorts and short sleeves will be hidden. Therefore, as soon as the season is changed, you can choose a compression bag that does not need specifications according to the type of clothing to help the clothing pack a dust-proof mask. It is not only moisture-proof and dust-proof, but the most important thing is to save space.
Precautions for use
1. Dry clothes: Put the clothes in the compression bag, clean or dry clean first, do not force the large items, choose the appropriate size. After folding and forming the clothes, try to put them in the innermost part, at least 3-5 cm away from the sealing zipper.
2, zipper cleaning: before sealing, wipe with a damp cloth and then close the zipper, to ensure that the zipper part of the seal is clean. If fiber or dust enters, it will reduce the sealing performance.
3. Close the zipper: Firmly press the slide zipper slowly and gently from one end to the other. After the zipper is closed, hold the slide with your hand and pull it back and forth several times at the seal to ensure that the two ribs of the seal are completely snapped into the groove to ensure the sealing effect.
4, pumping: When using the pump, the screw interface of the pump should be screwed to the bottom to ensure that there is no air leakage at the interface. Generally, a large bag needs to be pumped for 3-5 minutes, which is about three or five hundred. There is a clear flattening phenomenon. Pay attention to continuous pumping during the pumping process. It is best not to pause. If you have a vacuum cleaner in your home, you can also use it for pumping, which is labor-saving and convenient.
Finally, after the pumping is completed, check the seal again and cover the valve to ensure the seal.
Compressed bags use common sense to know more points
1. Check whether the pump is good or bad: block the suction port with the palm of your hand, and then pump the air. If you feel the suction, the pump is good.
2. The bag that has been evacuated has a bulging phenomenon: in addition to the tight sealing, on the one hand, the quilt in the bag will deflate, thus reducing the vacuum; on the other hand, from the physics point of view, then compact The material also has voids. Due to the negative pressure, the air molecules will "squeeze" into the bag over time, and the vacuum effect will gradually decrease.
3. Before the garment is placed in the compression bag, the packaging paper or packaging bag should be removed, otherwise the compression effect will be affected.
4. Please put the clothes in the compression bag thoroughly. No need to use insecticides, preservatives, etc., otherwise it will cause discoloration and deterioration of the items to be stored.
5, if the bag cracks or broken a small mouth can be adhered to the two sides with ordinary wide-side transparent tape, close to fit.
5, after the shrinking quilt, the clothes will be thinned after removal, just put it in the sun to dry it to restore the original state